....Rainbow Melody Project....

..The Melody of the Rainbow..
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ...First Single...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: ...First Single...   Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm

So, the first single of Merry Berryz will be : Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba ^0^

deadline : January 15th
please send your line in time or tell me when you know you can't record theme.

Thank you !!

I'm waiting for your lines \(^0^)/ YAY !!

lines in:
ALL exept jaapanesecutie TT__TT

But I'm actually //MIXING//


Last edited by Rainbow Melody on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:44 am

I'm still for Tsukikatteru no ni kataomoi^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:58 am

ok, thank you very muuch !! ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
kary-chan



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Finally i could log in! lol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:44 am

yokatta ! it's great !! welcome on the RMP forum kary-chan !! ^0^ !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
kary-chan



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 pm

Rainbow Melody wrote:
yokatta ! it's great !! welcome on the RMP forum kary-chan !! ^0^ !!

n.n thankss so much kira-chan!! n.n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 am

Here are my lines for Maasa:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ozxnniymmwj

I did my best, so I really hope they're good =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 am

Yes, they're perfect, thank you very much~ but you know, just for you, you can start record at your first line and stop it when you just did your last line, even if other members got lines after that ^^ that takes less time to you. ^^
but do as you want, it don't bother me ^^

thaank youu again~ !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 am

Rainbow Melody wrote:
Yes, they're perfect, thank you very much~ but you know, just for you, you can start record at your first line and stop it when you just did your last line, even if other members got lines after that ^^ that takes less time to you. ^^
but do as you want, it don't bother me ^^

thaank youu again~ !!

Oh, yes that makes it a bit easier^^
Thankyou =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kary-chan



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:33 pm

My lines!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?f2omgioeq2t

n.n

Kary*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:40 am

Yay !! thank you very much ^0^ !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Ano...deadline is almost one month ago... Neutral
Will the other members have their lines someday? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Liz9419 wrote:
Ano...deadline is almost one month ago... Neutral
Will the other members have their lines someday? Laughing

Laughing .......I'd like sooooo Crying or Very sad i'm working at it !!!! it'll be out soon sooorry !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:42 am

Rainbow Melody wrote:
Liz9419 wrote:
Ano...deadline is almost one month ago... Neutral
Will the other members have their lines someday? Laughing

Laughing .......I'd like sooooo Crying or Very sad i'm working at it !!!! it'll be out soon sooorry !!!

It's okay, it's not your fault.^^'
It's more like some members are inactive..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:44 am

Liz9419 wrote:


It's okay, it's not your fault.^^'
It's more like some members are inactive..

Hmm....I'll find cover quickly !!! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
kary-chan



Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:21 pm

if you need something, i can help! n.n
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Thank you, that's very nice of you but all i need for now is to find people who can cover the parts ^^
I'll try tomorrow because it's actually 11:42 pm here, in France, and even if it's holidays I'm really tired !!! x]

I'll Do MY BEST !!!! Yay ^0^ !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:15 am

Rainbow Melody wrote:
Thank you, that's very nice of you but all i need for now is to find people who can cover the parts ^^
I'll try tomorrow because it's actually 11:42 pm here, in France, and even if it's holidays I'm really tired !!! x]

I'll Do MY BEST !!!! Yay ^0^ !!!!

Have you already reminded them that they're still in this project?
I have my own project too and I we had the same problem... Many girls forgot that they were in the project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 am

Liz9419 wrote:

Have you already reminded them that they're still in this project?
I have my own project too and I we had the same problem... Many girls forgot that they were in the project.

Yes i had TT____TT i sent some message for tell them they were in the project and i needed there lines for this song but some haven't replied to my messages TT__TT...
I'm actually sending some messages for tell my friends i need cover ^^

I hope it'll turn out great finally ^0^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Hanni
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Please dont hate me _T^T

but I have them now
but... I´m sad that i have only 4 lines and none of them are solo´s.. I´m the only one!! T-T

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:12 am

Hanni wrote:
Please dont hate me _T^T

but I have them now
but... I´m sad that i have only 4 lines and none of them are solo´s.. I´m the only one!! T-T


lol!

Sorry for that Sad but thank you for you lines ^^
I'll try to fine a song which everyone as lines for the next single !!! ^0^ !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
hanni
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 am

YaY! thxx ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:12 pm

hanni wrote:
YaY! thxx ^^

NO PROBLEM ^0^

I'll send a poll for the second single !! everyone pliiiz vote =D !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Liz9419

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-12-22
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sun May 10, 2009 3:29 am

I'm so excited about this single^^
I hope it will come out soon Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Melody
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-09-21
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 am

Liz9419 wrote:
I'm so excited about this single^^
I hope it will come out soon Smile


It WILL come out soon !! ( maybe today XD LOL )
I have all the lines
=D

I'm actually working at it!!

Check the channel often , ok ? =)

YAAY
afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowmelodyproject.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ...First Single...   

Back to top Go down
 
...First Single...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New MercyMe single
» New Kutless single
» New Kutless single.
» 22nd Single - 「Sisters」
» Haruka Single Lyrics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
....Rainbow Melody Project.... :: Merry Berryz-
Jump to: